The Gateway Pundit received exclusive access to “The Teneo Digest” on Teneo Network‘s invite-only substack page.
We previously reported on the shocking photograph of Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer hanging out in somebody’s backyard with Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich.
This gathering took place at Teneo affiliate and Arizona State University law Professor Ilan Wurman‘s home. The Gateway Pundit previously reported on the Marxist indoctrination camp called ASU. It appears that another ASU Professor and Foundation for Defense of Democracies advisor, David Kilcullen is in attendance. Both are to the left of Mark Brnovich.
TRENDING: “I Expect Him to be Indicted” – Lawyer For Hunter Biden’s Baby Mama Hands Over “Significant Amount of Hunter’s Financial Records” in Criminal Tax Probe
According to the Teneo webpage,
Teneo is a nonpartisan, nonprofit organization that educates, connects and equips a network of outstanding leaders working to develop practical solutions to pressing global issues. Through events and retreats with top business leaders and leading policy experts, Teneo provides opportunities for members to learn about and discuss both key issues facing our country and world as well as five pillar ideas: (1) limited, constitutional government; (2) individual liberty and free enterprise; (3) robust civic society; (4) a strong national defense; and (5) belief in a transcendent order, whether founded in tradition, philosophy, or theology.
Teneo takes no positions on legislation or candidates.
Teneo calls itself a Civic and Social Organization based in Austin, Texas, on its LinkedIn. It appears to be quite an exclusive group.
On their substack page, Teneo advertises and encourages members to apply for the Foundation for Defense of Democracies (FDD) Media Fellows Program.
News articles on The Foundation for Defense of Democracies’ website refer to the historic January 6 rally and march on our nation’s capital, “The Jan. 6 mob assault on the Congress and the stain on the image of American democracy… The Jan. 6 assault on the U.S. Capitol by supporters of former President Trump”, and “The Jan. 6 U.S. Capitol insurrection“.
Another FDD article says, “Trump’s term in office will forever be defined by the terrible events of January 6. Nothing will change that.”
These RINO leftists are anti-election integrity.
As a matter of Fact, Never-Trumper Bill Kristol sits on the board of advisors for FDD. TGP reported that Kristol is leading an effort to stop election integrity efforts and cover up the fraudulent 2020 election with RINOs in Maricopa County.
Never-Trump Group Led by Bill Kristol Releases New Anti-Trump Ad Starring Angry Maricopa County RINOs (VIDEO)
Vocal never-Trumper Ben Shapiro is also part of this secretive group.
The Teneo Digest on November 20th contains a photo of a private backyard meeting between Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich and others. This could be a campaign stop, but a closer look at the bottom right of the image will show what appears to be the unmistakable clown hair of Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer.
There is an open criminal investigation into the stolen 2020 election and the 2020 elections officials. Or at least we think there is.
Although Stephen Richer was not the acting County Recorder until January 2021, the coverup is worse than the crime, and Richer was fully committed to covering it up.
Mark Brnovich is supposed to be investigating these people, not drinking beers and winning their votes!
The Gateway Pundit reported that Stephen Richer ran on exposing former Recorder Adrian Fontes’ “criminal” actions. Once elected, he told Maricopa County Recorder Steve Chucri that he does not trust Dominion enough to use it again in the next election. Chucri later resigned after TGP broke this damning news.
BREAKING – LEAKED AUDIO: Maricopa County Supervisor Steve Chucri Admits: “I DON’T FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH DOMINION” – And County Recorder Stephen Richer AGREES!
Richer has since fallen in step with the coverup scheme, and it is too late to turn back.
Is Attorney General Brnovich taking this investigation seriously?
Why is Brnovich hanging out with anti-election integrity Never-Trumper RINOs?!
After multiple attempts to reach the office and media contacts of Brnovich and Richer and multiple direct messages on Twitter, TGP correspondent Jordan Conradson tweeted at the two for comment on this backyard meetup.
Still no answers…
Read the full newsletter below.
Chapter Life is on fire with events nearly every day in December, Teneans launch a new university in Austin, and a Tenean facilitates the sale of one of the most expensive documents in history.
Teneo and Friends,
In this week’s Digest, your Teneo Chapter Leaders are pulling overtime with exceptional events across the nation — just check out the list below!
Meanwhile, Christos Makridis, Seth Mitchell, Izzi Eberstadt West, and Lauren Spohn launched a new working group on #teneo-and-the-arts.
And on Nov. 30 at 1PM CT, join us on The SitRoom for a conversation about the newly launched University of Austin and the future of higher education with Co-Founder Joe Lonsdale, University President Pano Kanelos, and Tenean and university advisor Rob Henderson.
All the best,
P.S. Monday is the last day to be considered for the 2021 Teneo Holiday Gift Guide. If you have a product or service we can feature, fill out this form.
Need to update your bio, address, company, or chapter? Send an email to [email protected]
1. 📅 UPCOMING EVENTS
- 11/20 – TN: Nashville Thanksgiving Potluck @ The Blackburn’s
- 11/30 – DC: A Night With a Spy featuring Tenean David McCloskey
- 12/2 – CO: Holiday Party and Ornament Exchange
- 12/2 – TX: Austin Holiday Party hosted by Steve Oskoui
- 12/3 – DC: Salon Dinner With Former U.S. Attorney General William Barr
- 12/4 – FL: Luncheon at Christine & Eric Wind’s Residence
- 12/4 – AZ: Teneo Family Holiday Party
- 12/4 – NC: North Carolina Kickoff Event
- 12/4 – TX: Dallas Black Tie & Boots Holiday Party
- 12/5 – SoCal: Family-Friendly Holiday Celebration
- 12/6 – DC: Dinner and Steven Curtis Chapman Concert with Emily Chapman
- 12/8 – IL: Teneo Midwest Annual Holiday Party
- 12/10 – MA: Boston Holiday Party
- 12/10 – GA: Atlanta Holiday Party hosted by Susan and Christian Charnaux️
- 12/11 – Austin: A Very Merry Christmas Concert hosted by Seth Mitchell
- 12/14 – NYC: Teneo NYC Christmas and Hanukkah Celebration
- 12/15 – TN: Nashville Holiday Party
- 12/15 – DC: Founding Farmers Breakfast
- 12/16 – DC: 2021 Christmas Party
- 12/16 – TX: Houston Holiday Party hosted at Castlen & Cory Kennedys’home️
- 12/18 – DC: Wreath hanging at Arlington National Cemetery
Please remember to RSVP via Paperless Post. Don’t see an invitation from your
chapter in your inbox? Check your spam folder, and if you still can’t find it, email [email protected]
2. 🇺🇸 THE SITROOM
Last week on The SitRoom, Evan was joined in conversation with three impressive entrepreneurs and thinkers to dive into the union of faith and business:
- Michael Eisenberg, one of the top venture capitalists in Israel, discussed his new book and how his investment experience and study of the Bible helped him think about labor, wealth, credit, debt, and more.
- Henry Kaestner, Managing Principal of Sovereign’s Capital, spoke about Faith-Driven Investing, provided insights from his book Faith Driven Entrepreneur, and shared how lessons from the gospel have enabled him to advance economic development around the world.
- John Manning, President of Ergon Foundation, shed light on the intersection of faith and work, the idea of “Redemptive Entrepreneurship,” and the impact he seeks to create through his philanthropy.
Don’t have a podcast app? Access the substack archive.
3. 🎉 CHAPTER LIFE
The Arizona Chapter hosted Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich. Mark shared insights from life on the campaign trail and his career of public service. New Tenean and law professor Ilan Wurman hosted the event, which went late into the night with Mark and Ilan debating Constitutional issues.
What exactly is this?
Why is Mark Brnovich hanging out with his perps?
We don’t know because they refuse to comment.
Hey @brnoforaz do you still care about the crimes committed during our 2020 election? I can tell you that Arizona still cares!
Please DO YOUR JOB.
We demand justice in our corrupt, rigged elecitons.
— Kari Lake for AZ Governor (@KariLake) March 18, 2022
Arizona is watching their every move.
No matter what state you live in, contact Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich to demand answers and arrests!